Okay, the rules:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
This is going to be tough.
2. Sometimes I write my books while I’m sleeping. That is, I wake up hearing my characters talking in my head and I know that I was dreaming about them.
3. I once shot an M-16. (At a target!)
4. I am still sort of afraid of the dark. I no longer take giant running leaps onto the bed to avoid monsters grabbing my ankles, but I don’t like walking around the house at night without lights on. Did you see the movie Sixth Sense? This is why.
6. In fourth grade I witnessed my teacher save a classmate from choking on a Twinkie by giving him the Heimlich maneuver. He tried to swallow the whole thing at once on a dare. It put me off Twinkies for life.
7. I love board games!
8. I’d rather be reading would be the perfect bumper sticker for me.