1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was probably sitting in a lecture hall at Northwestern University getting my Master’s in Education. At my feet there would have been a baby blanket covered with toys and a baby quietly playing while I took notes. My professors were unfailingly understanding when babysitting fell through.
2. What are five things you need to do today?
-call bookstores to set up readings for this fall
-finish writing the teacher’s guide for THIRD GRADE BABY
-book campsite for our first family camping trip
-return 5000 phone calls (may be a slight exaggeration)
-spend an hour writing new book
3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
-anything with almonds
-chips and guacamole
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
-set up a foundation to help fund the good works of others
-fund the education of everyone in my family and close friends
-fix up my house
5. What are three bad habits?
-I interupt people when they are talking.
-I often leave the dinner dishes until morning.
6. Name five places you have lived.
-Ann Arbor, MI
-West Bloomfield, MI
7. What are five jobs you’ve had?
-hostess at a restaurant
-children’s book author
I hereby tag anyone who wants to play!